Q: Where can I find the dimensions of a piece of furniture?
A: Dimensions can be seen on the Product detail page in the description area.
Q: How do I make sure the furniture will fit in my space?
A: Please verify specific measurements relating to your home and new furniture prior to placing your order. We are happy to provide these helpful tips to help you measure but these should only serve as a guide and do not guarantee that your furniture will fit in the desired space.
MEASURE YOUR FURNITURE
Furniture dimensions are available on our website on each product page. The dimensions provided on our website are presented using the following format: Width x Depth x Height, in inches.
MEASURE YOUR PASSAGE AREAS
In order to ensure a safe and efficient passage for the delivery team, measure the heights and widths of hallways and door accesses. This includes elevators for apartment/condominium buildings.
Q: Is there a way to touch up the finish on my furniture?
A: Touch up crayons and markers are available at local hardware and home improvement stores in a variety of color packs. These types of crayons and markers that are made especially for furniture work well in touching up most flaws.
Q: Do you have any assembly tips?
A: We recommend you do the 4 steps below and it should be as easy and smooth:
• Before starting, read the assembly instructions carefully and be willing to follow each step.
• Layout all the parts on the floor, including the hardware, and count them to make sure nothing is missing.
• When the instructions recommend doing so, enlist the help of another person to avoid injuring yourself or damaging the furniture.
• To avoid loosening the assembled components or damaging the wood, do not push, pull or drag the furniture over the floor or carpet. We recommend assembling the furniture as close as possible to its resting place. If you must move it, enlist the help of another person, lift it completely, and transport it slowly and carefully.
CARE & MAINTENANCE:
Q: How do I care for and clean my furniture?
A: To maintain its beauty and help it last, furniture needs the right care. We recommend dusting frequently with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
Be especially careful to avoid scratching high gloss finishes by using a feather duster or very soft, clean cloths and wiping with minimal pressure. For more information on how to clean specific surfaces, please refer to our Product Care and Maintenance Page
Q: How will my order ship?
A: Our shipping department works closely with our delivery companies to ensure that your products get to you in the quickest, safest and most reliable method possible. Primarily, our smaller products will ship to you via Ground Services. Large or fragile items going to addresses will be shipped by a large, commercial truck. Truck shipments typically include day and time specific delivery appointments. An adult must be present to receive truck orders and sign acknowledging receipt.
Q: How will I know when my order ships and when it will arrive?
A: We'll send you e-mails regarding the status of your order. The first e-mail is a confirmation of your order. This gives you the opportunity to review the order for accuracy. We recommend that you closely review your shipping address, email address and product options and quantities to ensure that the information provided is correct. A second email may be sent once a delivery date is confirmed for us by the manufacturer. Subsequent emails may be sent to either confirm that your order is still on schedule or to advise of changes. The final email is sent when your order has shipped. If your order contains multiple items you may receive multiple shipping notifications. Please note:
• If your item shipped via Courier, your email should contain the name of courier and tracking numbers. You may track your package on the assigned courier website.
• If your item shipped via any other method, your tracking numbers are also listed in the email. However, these tracking numbers are from another carrier and are accessible through the individual carrier's website.
• We are happy to provide your tracking numbers to you if you are having any problems obtaining them. Please contact us at 1-844-7-RTHOME (1-844-778-4663) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Can you ship to multiple addresses?
• A: Absolutely! Please call us at 1-844-7-RTHOME (1-844-778-4663) or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you place your order(s)
Q: Can you ship internationally?
• A: Yes, sometimes we can. Please contact us directly so we can look into the item(s) you seek and possibly give you a personalized international shipping quote based on current exchange rates. Call us at 1-844-7-RTHOME (1-844-778-4663) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Do you offer expedited shipping and handling?
• A: Rush shipping is available for select items. Please call us at 1-844-7-RTHOME (1-844-778-4663) or email us at email@example.com for a quote.
RETURNS & REFUNDS:
Q: What do I do if I want to return an item(s)?
A: To start your return process, get in touch immediately with our customer service team. They will set you up with everything you need for the return and issue you a RETURN AUTHORIZATION
Q: What are the conditions for a refund?
A: There are 3 simple conditions:
• You need to have the original packaging (Interior packaging material included)
• The product must be in new and unused condition
• You need to return the products to us within 10 days of delivery
Q: What do I do if part of my order is missing or was damaged during transit?
A: Firstly, if any boxes show signs of damage and/or if product sounds broken, make sure to indicate “damaged” on the POD before signing off on the delivery. If no damage is evident on the packaging, please indicate “subject to inspection” on the POD at time of delivery.
Secondly, contact us immediately at 1-844-7-RTHOME (1-844-778-4663) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your products arrived to you damaged. It is helpful to us if you have photos of the damage. We may request that you send the product back, so please keep the original packaging until you speak with us.
Q: What is the warranty offered on your products?
A: Our products carry a one-year warranty covering manufacturing defects. The warranty applies only to a household use of our products. The warranty does not cover regular wear and tear, accidents, discoloration due to exposure to light, misuse, negligence, abnormal use, commercial use, shrinkage or pilling of materials, and/or abusive wear.
Warranties cannot be transferred and/or extended to re-sold items.
The original receipt/proof of purchase is required for all claims.
If you are experiencing a warranty issue, please contact us as immediately. We will work to address the issue and ensure that the product is good as new. This may involve sending replacement parts, organizing repair services, or a complete replacement (at our discretion).